Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Been busy... gonna be busier!

Wow! Has it really been a full month since I last blogged a bloggy bloggospherical bloggerifical blogamous blog entry? Well, I've been busy - and tired, but mostly busy. I'm taking the plunge and going to be even busier from now through November. Check out the video to see why...

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
WIDTH="384" HEIGHT="304">








Hope I can count on all of you!!! :-)
.
;-)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Woo hoo, congrats! So, you gonna tell us what YOU stand for, or just parade your family around and make vague insults about the other guys, without ever bringing up anything of substance?

Not that I'm bitter or anything...

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

I'm not sure, but I hear Monica Lewinski is available for a position if I need her exper-tease. ;-)

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home