Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, September 16, 2005

NERD HAIKU - YEEHAW!

Just saw this on my friends blog also. Really liked it, hope it starts a trend! Sorry your Majesty, I'm using your ideas but I'll create my own content...

You figure it out

101
111
101

Surfin' the Information SuperHighway

My search doesn't work
I am lost in the internet
Adrift in electrons

Ode to my old CRT

Gentle glow of light
Lightning flicker in the dark
Soothe and radiate

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Now, wouldn't the binary one be "DAD"? But it's not a haiku! Maybe I should post the rest of my nerd haikus ...
Good to see ya here!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Nope. If you convert 101 to decimal it becomes 5, and 111 converts to 7... thus the haiku is 5,7,5. So it is a haiku!!! It's allegorical.

And I apologize but my internet surfin' Haiku apparently has 6 syllables in the last line. :-(

Screwed the pooch on that one.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Ahhh ... see, I was converting it to the alphabet instead of the decimal system. Silly me.

And the poor pooch! Ouch!

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home