Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Thai Music Video - LABANOON - Yaam (ยาม)

Song Title: Yaam (ยาม)
Group: LABANOON



This is one of the few Thai language songs I actually like to sing karaoke. It always amazed my Thai friends or coworkers when I would sing in Thai.

Yaam is a security guard. This song is the story of a security guard who is in love with a lady who lives in the building where he works, but she doesn't know he's even alive.

I love this song in particular because years ago I worked as a security guard and understand what it feels like to be a non-entity to the people coming and going.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home