Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Big Money! Big Prizes!

Damn. These internet test thingies are way too addictive. Thanks Bicuit for hooking me on them. Okay so it's not really your fault, but I did see that "Am I dumb" test on your blog. Anyway, since I was addicted this morning, and since I'm trying to start a new business from scratch, I thought I'd take another one and see how much I'm worth on the open market...

How much are you worth?

I need to start exercising more... I was really hoping to break that US$3M mark.

Can I hire a personal SPINNING instructor??? ;-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home