Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Vegetatortativeness...?

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

She is SUCH a Bitch......

;-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Bwa ha haaaa ha haaaaa... she's too smart for you, obviously!

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

BWA HA HA!!! I hadn't heard that one before.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Bwa-ha-ha-uh...? What am I laughing for, it was my beer!?

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Great one! LMAO

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home