Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Doh!


Thanks to Rick I have a Simpson's Avatar! How cool is that?!



You can make your own in Springfield!

I edited it a bit to add the Falcons logo (think they'll win any this year?), by the end of the football season I may have to edit it again with a paper bag over the head if he keeps wearing that shirt. We'll see. Oh, and I added the two-tone shirt. Other than that, the rest is from the Avatar creator on the Simpson's site.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

You know, the movie comes out on my 40th birthday. I think it's an omen. Or maybe just a donut.

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home