Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good Times!

Gathering of Middle-Aged Men in Search of Beer and Fun

If all my USA-based lady friends can have a Florida "GoG" (Gathering of Goddesses) [thanks to JY for the definition] then can all us poor deserted hubbies have a GoMAMiSoBaF?

Can we uh... have it in Pattaya, Thailand?

Just curious.

6 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

You can have anything you want ;) But what the hell is a GoMAMiSoBaF?

5:50 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

GoMAMiSoBaF = Gathering of Middle-Aged Men in Search of Beer and Fun.
:-)

It was in YELLOW text at the top of the message silly! I thought it was better than calling it a GoDDaMM (Gathering of Drunken Demented and Middel-aged Men)

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

It would be our own sort of testosterone-based Gotterdamerung.

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

Tim saw this post over my shoulder (there were photos of Asian women in underwear - duh!) and now he wants to go on your GoMAMiSoBaF. I think I heard him upstairs packing. Although I think that if you do it in Pattaya, you should call it a HOGTIE – “Horny Old Guys in Thailand for Illicit Entertainment.”

9:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good central location between Thailand and the US would be Germany (at least in one direction). We could have the GOG (gathering of gods) there.

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Siren: I'm not an "Old Guy" yet!! :-p (and tell Tim: Dow (left), and Jiab (right) say hello.

Don: Gee... no ulterior motives in that choice of location are there? ;-)

Suthnuh: ...? oh wait. That's me. :-D

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home