Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

kEEp oN tRucKiN...

Credit to Siren for this one...




I've apparently visited 13% of the world. I hadn't realized that, but I've only lived in 3 of them - USA, Germany, and Thailand. The rest was all work or fun (mostly work).

And also thanks to Siren ...




I've visited 54% of the United States. Many of those for extended periods since my father was military.

create your own visited country map
create your own personalized map of the USA

5 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

Interesting! You have mostly been in the Southern States and the Northern Hemisphere.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

So would that make you a Southern Northerner?

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Siren said...

And you've been to more countries in the SOuthern Hemisphere than to States in the Northern U.S. Really trying to earn that nom de plume, eh?

5:22 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I'm hoping me and my kids will have maps like this one day...

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Raleigh the Mann said...

So neat idea - I have 64% of the US and only 7% of the world. But I am fixing that as I type this (from Singapore on my way to China)

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home