Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Questions, Questions, Questions...

Well, just thought I'd go ahead and post some answers to some of the questions on the front page instead of in the comments... but boy do I have a couple funny stories to share in a different blog entry. <--coming soon.

JY: Baby steps are good... but "What about Bob?" :-D
I've seen LOTS of jobs posted there with CSC, SAIC, Siemens, and a couple other big boys. Other than Monster, he should also take a look at www.theladders.com

SA: Marisa is in K-2 now. Different than the US school system. Here they have pre-school at age 2, then K1 to 3 Then 1st grade at 5 or 6 years old. She's 1 or 2 years ahead of where she'd be in the US system now - she does the alphabet, counts to 30, basic addition (in Thai and English). So, it's going to be interesting to see what happens when we do get back there. It's interesting to see but somehow she knows to automatically switch between Thai and English languages without being told. Oh, and in H'patch we plan on starting a business. The paperwork is all done... we just have to GET THERE! somehow.

Kelly: If a munchkin with a high squeaky voice singing "I was made for lovin' you" came at me I'd run too!!! Well... depends on the munchkin actually.

Hmmm... I think that's all the answers for now. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Uh-huh. Exactly!

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home