Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lots to say, but no time to say it

Wow! Has it really been a full month since I blogged last? That's just not right. I have so many things to say and share, but I've just been too damned worn out to do it. So, as an alternative I shall leave you for now with this sage advice:

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY:

It's not difficult, a man only needs to be...

1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
4. A brother
5. A father
6. A master
7. A chef
8. An electrician
9. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A decorator
13. A stylist
14. A sexologist
15. A gynecologist
16. A psychologist
17. A pest exterminator
18. A psychiatrist
19. A healer
20. A good listener
21. An organizer
22. A good father
23. Very clean
24. Sympathetic
25. Athletic
26. Warm
27. Attentive
28. Gallant
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
31. Creative
32. Tender
33. Strong
34. Understanding
35. Tolerant
36. Prudent
37. Ambitious
38. Capable
39. Courageous
40. Determined
41. True
42. Dependable
43. Passionate
44. Compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. Give her compliments regularly
46. Love shopping
47. Be honest
48. Be very rich
49. Not stress her out
50. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:

1. Show up naked
2. Bring food and beer
3. Hand over the remote.

6 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Yep. Pretty much works for me, except #50. Heh heh. Glad the sisterhood has another male properly trained out there...

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

I'm with Sammie. And from my experience, if I show up naked the food, beer and TV are completely optional!

Nice to see you back. Ww were beginning to wonder if you were still alive!

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Alive and kickin... just a little low on energy. :-)

I probably won't be blogging as often as before, but I'm here.

Thanks!

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Gynecologist? No no no...That's just wrong.

Huh...I think I just discovered that I'm a man.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

JY, you're a man?! -insert something witty here 'cuz I'm completely speechless-

Missed ya, Chris! Glad you're back and you're feeling better. And I'm with JY on the gynecologist thing ... I just don't want to be in the bed and feel that damn cold speculum outta nowhere.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

So I guess I should return the stirrups I just had installed?

You know I had a good friend who was a nurse. I remember when he first started he was so excited. He did his trial rotations through Emergency, Pediatrics, General Medicine,and then.... OB/GYN!!! He called me that day. Poor guy I left work early, picked him up at the hospital and took him out and got him really really drunk. He was one of the funniest guys I'd ever known but he was left stunned, speachless, and shattered by the experience... the only thing he kept repeating all night as he hung his head over he double whiskey on the rocks was "no more secrets. no more secrets" over and over again.

hmmm... good thing he's not living in Japan (that's a different tall tale altogether)

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home