Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just like 1985

Wow! Holy Crap am I tired! I'm back in Thailand now. Kids are asleep. I've unpacked the essentials (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.), showered, and at 4am I'm ready for some well deserved shuteye!

The vacation back to the USA was too damn short. Only two weeks, and the first week the kids and I all had a nasty stomach flu. (sorry Mom). Then week 2 at Dad's we had a good time.

Seeing all (well almost all) my good friends from way back when (and a few new ones too) was an absolute blast. I can't believe it's been 20 years since I'd seen some of you last. Other than the gray hair and bigger beltlines it was as if we'd never been away. I hope we can all do that again, and not in another 20 years!!!

Siren... sorry I missed you this time around.
Steve... hope your Pop gets better soon!
JY, Kelly, Sam, Neal, Mike, Pam, Cheryl: What can I say except that I'm really glad we were able to plan this together!

Can't wait to see the pics on everyone's blogs!

C'ya! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home