Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HUNTSVEGAS!

Okay all my bloggy friends...

We are leaving Thailand in the wee hours of Saturday (Friday night for you east-coast folks). We'll spend a week in Washington DC and Williamsburg with my mother.

We'll leave there on either 7 or 8 April and drive to Huntsvegas. Hope to be there Sunday morning (depending on how car-sick the kiddies get!)

Siren, I'd love to coordinate hotel with you (hmmm... try not to read too much into that) but we'll be staying at my father's house in the Jones Valley area. My car has been parked in his garage all this time. We can still coordinate transport, just let me know where you are staying. :-)

So, we'll be in Huntspatch from 9 to 14 April then back to Thailand. Ugh. Trip is too short, but I've got too much sh-tuff happening at work right now to be gone any longer.

I'll give my father's phone number to JY, KK, and Siren so we can all coordinate.

Lola.... please tell me Neal will be around too?!

And all... please try to break my wife in slowly! Remember she's from a different country and culture. We lived in the USA for 4 years but she's never met any group of friends quite as ... um... dynamic as you folks are. So no belly zerberts, or shower shows on the first night. unless there's a side of her I'm unaware of! ;-)

C'ya soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger thehipster said...

We promise to be gentle.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

SHE promises to be gentle.
I, on the other hand, cannot make any promises.
Heheh.
;)

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

How about belly shows and shower zerberts? Heh heh heh...
Don't worry, we'll reel her in real slow like :)

5:50 AM

 
Blogger Pam said...

Suthnuh...since I am one of the shyer group member, I promise to be on my best behaviour;)

12:39 AM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

So the weekend is the first weekend of April and not the 2nd weekend?

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Siren said...

So she'll have been there for, like, three days before I even get there?

Zerrrrrrrrrberrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

OK - I won't zerbert your wife. But I make no promises if Kelly is in da howse.

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Hey, Lola, did that lightning hurt when it hit you???

I'm with Sue - if Kelly's around, all bets are off.

11:21 PM

 
Blogger Pam said...

Ummm Sammie...now what would make you think I got hit by lightning???? HMMM? (giggling)

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home