Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, March 24, 2006

GOT IT!

Okay! I finally got the correct URL (MySpace is such a pain in the ass!). My friend Pias's blog is at http://spaces.msn.com/pias4dd

I'd really appreciate if ya'll could take a minute, take a look, leave a comment, invite her to your blogs, etc.

Pias (pronounced Pee-ahs) is going through a rough time at the moment. Our work (we both work in the same office) is heating up and she's getting pulled in MANY directions. Plus, she's got man issues... don't we all? HA!

Anyway, her dude lives in the USA, she lives in Thailand. They get to see each other only a few times a year and it's driving her nuts because they are so head over heels for each other. Also because he has a previous commitment, and (like me) a very deeply seated sense of duty. So, they are trying to figure things out. Give her some encouragement like you do for each other, and I'd appreciate it.

She's about the coolest person I know in Thailand, and if not for her and JJ (another friend at work) I probably would have quit a long time ago.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home