Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

ARRGH!

Okay. I apologize. I'm sure it was my fault for the first item on my "Chris wants..." blog. Blogspot... I'm sorry. It wasn't me, it was Google said it. Blame them dammit!

For some bizarre freakishly living-in-the-Twilight Zone reason, Blogspot is giving exactly the same word verification to every single comment posting on every blog I've visited. I'm being stalked by a "sMEniTa"!

Siren... you're the lawyer in training, file an injunction, or a Fabio Corpus, or whatever it is lawyers do to stalkers!

So, because of this I am unable to comment on anyone's posts tonight, including my own. Aren't you all terribly disappointed?
(say "yes" everybody else says "no". Be different!)

PS: You can thank my friend Pias for the Evil Doreamon picture.
PPS: She's just getting into blogging for the first time. I'm going to put a link on my site to her MySpace blog as soon as I remember to write down the URL. So, once I do that I hope you'll all visit her blog and welcome her to our circle. She's cool. One of my best friends in Thailand.

7 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

smenita...nothing a little soap and hot water won't get rid of. :)

1:13 AM

 
Blogger thehipster said...

I had that same word come up for Zebraman's blog and it wouldn't let me post my comment either.

3:52 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

I had that earlier today, too. I ended up having to exit out of Windows and restart everything. After I did that, it was fine. Whassup with that?!
BTW, the gauntlet has been thrown down on my blog.

5:43 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

I did a little research and it turns out that smenita is common when blogger comments are down.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

Hmm... no injunctive relief is available for that, I'm afraid. You just have to reboot or clear cookies or whatever till Blogger gets its shit together.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

The blog has been hosed this week. It's making me crazy.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Steve... um... "The blog"? Which blog? My blog? Your blog? hmmm... sounds like a Cyndi Lauper song... ooo-blog uh-whoop sheblog. :-D

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home