Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tag, you're it!


I got this in email yesterday from an evil woman. Now normally these types of "tags" get done in email chains. But I'm putting this one on my blog for all to see to prove a point. You see, this dastardly damsel, sent me the tag but didn't list me as one of the people she thought would actually reply. This mighty munchkin who shall remain nameless but who's blog is HERE wounds me to the core! Cuts me to the quick! Oh ye o'little faith! Bah Humbug!

PS: Thanks for the Dr. Pepper! :-)

***************************
You've been tagged.... so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on to other friends!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Projectionist - Madison Twin Theater (loved it, except for the ghosts, they freaked me out everytime I went to the bathroom)
2. US Army Reserve (that counts as a job right?)
3. Project Manager - America Online
4. IT Consultant – US Embassy Bangkok, Thailand

Four Movies you would watch over and over: (in no particular order)
1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
2. Full Metal Jacket
3. The Princess Bride
4. Lord of the Rings (all of them)

Four Places you have lived:
1. Ft. Riley Kansas
2. Laguna, California
3. Huntsville, Alabama
4. Bangkok, Thailand

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. American Idol (there's not much American programming in Thailand!)
2. Babylon 5 (not on anymore) :-(
3. M*A*S*H (not on anymore) :-(
4. Star Trek: TNG (not on anymore) :-(

Four places you want to visit before you die:
1. Scotland
2. Vietnam
3. Las Vegas
4. Hawaii

Four of your favorite books:
1. anything by J.R.R. Tolkien (Fantasy)
2. anything by Dan Brown (Da Vinci Code)
3. anything by David Weber (Sci Fi)
4. Collected works of Edgar Allen Poe (Macabre)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Disneyworld
3. Koh Samui, Thailand
4. Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Google.com
2. MusicMatch.com
3. myspace.com
4. blogspot.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. !!! TEX-MEX !!! HALLELUJAH! AMEN!
2. Thai
3. Lasagna
4. Fried catfish (southern style!)

Four places I would rather be right now: (not necessarily any particular order)
1. In bed
2. In a bar flirting with pretty waitresses
3. Anywhere with friends
4. Anyplace but the office

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. Lola (cause I've never tagged her for anything before)
2. Dr. Pineapple (cause he's always good for a laugh!)
3. Hipster (cause she hasn't updated her blog in a bit and deserves to be tagged!)
4. Pias (my thai friend who's getting into blogging)

2 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Do you have a myspace account? Email me your i.d. so I can look it up!
BTW, I TOTALLY knew you'd reply ... it's just that, well, y'know, I figured by using reverse psychology I'd get you to post about me. It worked.
;)
Heheh, just kidding! You're welcome for the DP!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Hey I have a myspace account, though I don't do much with it. I did it because all of my MamaDrama friends were doing it. I'm such a sheeple.

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home