Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I want...

Okay, last year we all played the "Needfull things" Google game. Now lets do a new one. I'm suggesting the "X Wants". So, last year we got what we needed, this year lets go for what we really want!

[if you don't know, you google your first name followed by the word "wants" instead of your last name. Then blog-post the top ten results... or even the bottom ten... just post at least ten and leave it at that.]

Here are mine:

1. Chris wants Google to clean up Blogspot. Hmmm... I didn't realize there was a problem, maybe the occasional spam but nothing serious.

2. Chris wants to be called Charles. Um.... no. Not really.

3. Christopher wants to be a good dad. Yep!

4. Chris wants boobs. Say What? Does that mean that I want to have boobs physically growing out of my chestal area? -or- just that I want some to play with? I'm going with curtain number 2!

5. Chris wants to eat crazy frog. Um... yuck! I don't even like sane frogs! Although, I know there are some that if you lick them give you wild trips and hallucinations, does that qualify as a crazy frog?

6. Chris wants world domination. YEAH! It's all part of my insidious plot to... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

7. Chris wants to try out your cubing skills. Hmmmm.... is that like spooning?

8. Chris wants to do 12 things. But I'm not telling you what they are, but I assure you, they are all naughty!

9. Chris wants your members to stay put! Yes please... keep your members to yourselves guys, I really don't want to see members flopping around unrestrained! (ladies you can let yours go if you want.) B-)

10. Chris wants more success, more acclaim, more money; and eventually more... um... sex? Actually, can I move that one to the top of the list?

Now I don't usually tag people... but just to be cool about it I tag... everyone that reads this blog! HA! That way you can claim ignorance, and that you didn't see it if you don't want to do it. Hey, hang on a tic, why am I helping you?

In the immortal words of Bo Jackson... JUST DO IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Okay, okay ... I'm gonna cave to your peer pressure. Kelly wants ...

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Siren said...

Just 12? Ya free next Tuesday? ;-)

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

You suck! No fair tagging allll your readers! I'm going to thump your nose when you're here!

6:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home