Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Who Am I?

Ok. I took the test I stole from Hipster and Steve. Very weird. So weird in fact I had to do it twice. First time I tried it I got the following results:

Jan Peter Balkenende - Huh? Who the hell? I gotta google this guy... oh. Hey, he's the Prime Minister of the Netherlands! The big boss of Amsterdam. Those dutch know how to party so I guess I'm cool with this.

Danny Kaye - HOLEY MOLEY! Danny Kaye? I would rank this guy up there with Gene Wilder as one of my all time favorite do-everything actors. He sang, he danced, he acted goofy. Love it. He's cool! In my opinion, one of Hollywood's greatest unsung heroes! (see pic)------>
(but bearing no resemblance what-so-ever to yours truly)

Adrien Brody - ACK! What the...? No. Sorry. Maybe the eye's but definitely not the nose!

Hector Berlioz - The composer? Born 1803, died 1869. Beautiful music. No real photographs so how accurate can this comparison be?

Dalai Lama - WAUGH! Not just some weird hermit in the woods. Nope. THE Dalai Lama! The (supposed) incarnation of Buddha on Earth. I don't see the resemblance, but hey buddhists are peace lovers so I'm not gonna fight about it.

So, not being all that satisfied with the first results because other then the big boss of the perpetual party (aka PM Balkenende) I didn't see any resemblance, I took a new photo and submitted it without making any goofy faces. Here's the result:

Peter Ustinov - Oh good Lord. Sadly there are some similar features in there but with out all the extra self-inflicted insulating material (aka Fat).

Warren G. Harding - Hmmph. Well at least he's rich.

Lauren Bacall - WHOA! Lauren Bacall???!! Friends if I looked that good I'd never get any work done cause I'd be too busy admiring myself naked in as many full-length mirrors as I could afford... and if I was Lauren Bacall that would be alot of mirrors.

Frank Oz - Ummm... yeah ok. Whatever. He's rich too. :-P

To inflict this test on yourself and get that instaneous simultaneous ego-inflation/ego-deflation sorta warm and frigid feeling deep inside go to: My Heritage

6 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

My results were all very flattering. And then I tried another picture and got all these gorgeous asian women that I'd never heard of, and Larry King.

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

My results weren't so great either. I need to find another photo and try again.

12:56 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Mine said I look like Bridget Fonda

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

KK: Okay... Bridget Fonda? Hmmm...nah, you're cuter.

SJ: Um... yeah... I think I'd like maybe a 3rd opinion myself. And where do you find all these pictures of people on toilets anyway???

JY: LARRY KING??? So I should start calling you LK? ANd what Asian stars... huh? Huh? Couldn't tell I have a thing for asian could ya? Must be your eyes.

7:00 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Aw, you're sweet. It was a good pic of Bridget, though! A lot of people tell me I look like Katie Couric. Whaddya think?

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Katie Couric... um... yeah... that was me said that. :-P I guess that means you've passed the Mary Lou Retton phase? ;-)

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home