Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A what?

A friend of mine said "volcano of vomitous misandry" today. I don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it's not a good thing.

Not much of a blogging mood at the moment, but when I read that I had to post it! "volcano of vomitous misandry". Man! That's just plain good stuff! I'm gonna remember that one. I'm going to have to look it up in some kind of dictionary, but that's one worth remembering.

Damn! "volcano of vomitous misandry"! Now I need to figure out how to use that in conversation at work! Love it!

"volcano of vomitous misandry"... Thanks Steve!

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

That's beeeyooteeful!

6:26 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

Misandry is the opposite of misogyny - it means "man hating."

And my mom is undoubtedly proud that I am finally using that English degree.

7:01 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Yeah. I finally had time to look it up. I was surprised, usually my vocab is very good, but that was one I have NEVER heard before!

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

I guessed at what it meant based on the fact that Steve tends to rant about only two things, and I didn't think that word had anything to do with Memphis drivers.

(*ducking* Sorry Steve!)

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home