Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Outside Looking Inside

Hmm... Well, to answer Kelly's question. I did post/blog about my trip to H'patch and seeing everyone. It was a really long post. It never showed up on the site... I don't know why.

So, let me just say now it was worth the 32 hours of travel time with an infant and a toddler in tow and then a 12 hour drive from Virginia just to see all of you again. I had a blast.

Hope we can do it again soon!

Oh, and since I didn't have my camera with me... here's a substitute pic. This one's for Memphis Steve...

Shakira

'nuff said?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

YES we do rock!!! hahahahaha It was great seeing you after ALLLLL these years...hugs

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

I've heard that her hips don't lie...

Keep us posted on your move timeline. I'll use it as leverage in my own scheme :)

1:52 AM

 
Blogger thehipster said...

We had such a blast. I'm glad we got to see you.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Siren said...

Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

And that's all I'm sayin' to you, Mister "I've got to go to work Monday even if I have to miss seein' Suzie!"

7:08 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

So is that pic supposed to be me?

Heheheh

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

You dedicated a picture of Shakira to Steve? Are you trying to tell him you want to get under his clothes?

Check your list of posts and see if you have the lost one saved in "draft" mode - if so, you have to pull it up and click on "publish post" to get it to show up.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

Thank you! Thank you very much! Now I have a boner.

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home