Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My life in a nutshell...

This is a test, this is only a test, had this been a true life evaluation you would have been informed ahead of time so you would know to be a better more stable person!

Got this from JY.

Okay lets hope pasting this in here works this time. I'm assuming a higher number is a good thing???


This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7
Mind: 6.5
Body: 5.7
Spirit: 6.4
Friends/Family: 6.3
Love: 7.3
Finance: 7.9
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

6 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

Yes, higher scores are better! They have a "compare your scores" button that lets you look at what's "average." You are way above average, my friend!

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Well, you're doing better than the rest of us. You,you, HAPPY PERSON you!

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Great. Just what the world needs is another way we can all try to "keep up with the Jones's" (no offence Steve).

Hmmmm... so if I'm a 7 out of 10, why doesn't that put me on a beach somewhere surrounded by beautiful scantily clad, service oriented, and nicely tanned native women? Oh wait... I live in Thailand! I'm already there! Okay. Nevermind. ;-)

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Siren said...

This is why I don't let my husband read your blog!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Siren... you're too funny... or uh... were you being serious? ;-)

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Good for you, dear, glad things are going so well for you!

4:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home