Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

For all my friends with parental duties, and even those of you who don't but have aspirations towards them, or even those of you who don't have those, but are female, or you know what... just to everyone in general... But especially my mom!

!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!
We Love You!


PS: I didn't actually forget, but in Thailand where I live Mother's day is August 12th because that is the queen's birthday. So none of my calendars have it on the western day. Sorry Mom!

5 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Um ... does your mom actually read your blog? Hmmmm?

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Kelly, you took the words right outta my mouth!

I'm sure she understands, hon!

1:25 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

No she doesn't read the blog. Just wanted to make the apology public.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Okie dokie. I can start breathing again. And ... uh what was the term she used? Oozing?

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

What is Kelly oozing?

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home