Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, August 18, 2006

"Hybrid Mutant of Something."

Yes I've been away from the blog for quite some time, but I saw this article and just had to post it for you all to see!!! For anything to have killed a Doberman more especially a Rottweiler in one-on-one competition? It must have been an incredibly viscious and strong creature. Here's a pic of the dead beast, and a link (click on the photo) to the article. Could the New Jersey Devil of the south Jersey Pine Barrens be next?


Look at those pointy ears like a cat, the heavy big skull, the short thick snout, and strange bulging eyes! I think I'd be checking that carcass for silver bullets!

That's no dog, wolf, coyote, hyena, or dingo. I've seen all of those. I've also seen hybrids of those, at 50 pounds this thing is heavier and thicker than any of them. This is something different.

9 Comments:

Blogger sbukosky said...

As I stated in my blog, I'm bewildered that officials did not investigate this. I was thinking if this could be a mix of a wolf and black bear? Is that possible?

Something else that it resembles is what is called a Hodag. It is an allegedly fictional beast spotted in the northern Wisconsin area. Rhinelander Wisconsin claims home to the Hodag. With a little imagination, I can see similarities.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Bleah. Creepy stuff. Maybe we won't take the kids camping next weekend...

3:49 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Ick! Glad to see you back, but ick!

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Yep. Ick would describe it. It has a very high "Ick" factor. :-)

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Sam: Just don't take them to Maine or south Jersey! ...just sayin'

11:07 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

I think I'm speaking for all of your bloggy friends when I say we've missed you!!!

BTW, love the music!

8:08 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Oh yeah ... I'm drinkin' a DP for you this morning! ;)

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Hey! That's creepy.

I've missed you! How's the job/move thing going?

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

Hey, that's my dog!

3:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home