Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Royksopp - Remind Me (Geico Version)

Yep, it's the music from the caveman commercial when he's on the people-mover going through the airport. I love it.

Pretty sad when you find the coolest newer tunes in TV commercials!

(especially since I can't stand Geico). Oh well. Good Tunes! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

Hey! It IS that song! Cool!

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Cool song, weird cars, don't get how it all adds up to Geico... I'm obviously not a good consumer.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Well the video on my blog is different than the Geico commercial. In the commercial for Geico this is just the music in the background when the caveman is walking through the airport and sees a "Geico, so easy a caveman could do it" advertisement.

The video on-blog is the original music vid.

:-)

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home