Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, January 14, 2008

TAG, I'm it!

Curses! I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here we go with my 8 random factoids...

1. I hate being tagged. I'm such a sporadic blogger that I wind up feeling guilty if the person tagging me did it a week ago, but I don't find out because I haven't blogged in that length of time. Sorry.

2. My favorite sandwich is a banana sandwich. Banana, peanut butter, mayo, on whole wheat. Sometimes lightly toasted or do the whole thing just slightly warmed. AND must use crunchy peanut butter! YUMMY!!

3. I hate liver and I hate eggplant. Probably the only two food items that I simply can't stand. I'm not real fond of eating any kind of internal organ, but liver is simply disgusting - it's the texture that gets me.... blech!!! And eggplant is just plain yucky. I've eaten bugs, yak, llama, aligator, emu, zebra, giraffe, and all kinds of weird things (living in Asia will do that to you), but nothing grosses me out as much as liver and eggplant.

4. I'm a Dr. Pepper adict. No big surprise there. Somehow I managed to live 3.5 years in Thailand without Dr. Pepper. However, the first thing I did after arriving in the USA and stepping off the plane was walk straight to the nearest convenience store and buying myself a big bottl of DP!!! Now I'm happily drinking it buy the case again. :-)

5. I smoked marijuana once about 17 years ago. Hated it. It was thoroughly disgusting and made me violently ill. Yes I inhaled. It's the only controlled substance I've ever tried.

6. I have an opinion on pretty much everything. I just have the good manners (and good sense) to keep most of them to myself.

7. I hate spiders with a passion! Worst nightmare I ever had in my life involved spiders. Lots and lots and LOTS of spiders! ----brrrrrrrrrr---- gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!

8. I've had quite a few paranormal experiences. Some bizarre, some uplifting and inspirational, and at least 1 which was extremely unpleasant and left a lasting impression.

Now I'm supposed to list 8 people I want to "Tag" so they will also perform this exercise and bare their own deepest darkest secrets to the blogosphere. Problem is, most of my bloggy friends were listed by the person who tagged me. Except for...

1. Palola <--- blogs
2. Dr. Pineapple <--- blogs
3. Silicone Nitride Balls <--- dude! u haven't blogged in like a year!!
4. Zaphod Beeblebrox <---- doesn't blog
5. Stephen Hawking <--- doesn't blog
6. Mark Twain <--- doesn't blog
7. Darth Vader <--- doesn't blog
8. Siddharta Buddha <--- doesn't blog

I really need to meet more bloggy people!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

Hey, Darlin'! I know I only tagged six. I have pretty much maxed out on everyone I know on Blogger whom Hipster did not tag. But since you're up for eight more, I'll tag you again! Thanks for volunteering.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

You're just tagging me 'cause you miss me so much. ;-p

Cool, so now I have 8 more reasons to expound on my favorite topic... ME! hahahaHAHAHAhahah

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Memphis said...

Steven Hawking is my copilot!



He isn't much help, though. He mostly just sits there.

12:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and mayo with banana is just not right -- leave off the mayo. Of course, Elvis liked them fried.

OK, you got me to post.

3:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home