Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Music Video

Written in 1953 by Jon Rox and Sung by Gayla Peevey.

This is for all my friends here
in the US of A,
and so many overseas
wherever you stay.
Wherever you are
and whatever you do
I hope you'll love
My hippopotami too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Scary.

'Nuff said.

3:27 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

HEEEEeeeeeey! That's not scary, it's infectiously cute... the song. not the guy lip syncing it. :-p

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I wuv the song, always have.

But the guy is skeery.

12:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home