Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eloquent...?

People from all sides of the political arena very consistently comment on Barrack Obama's eloquence, his erudite elocution, his as President Bush might put it, “his abilitousness for good speachification.”

He should be giving his wife lessons in proper “speachification” to avoid the openly ignorant revelation that she has never been proud to be an American before. Or at least get her hooked up with a better speech writer! That was just plain dumb.

I’m sure also, almost everyone has seen bits and pieces, if not the entire event, of Senator Obama’s recent speech to address racial issues, and his stance on comments made by the pastor of the church he is a member of.

Well, did anyone else catch this line from Senator Obama’s speech?...

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

WTF?

In case you didn’t catch it the first time, that was, "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

Say what???

I told you, he said, "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

Oh. That’s what I thought he said. Well, all I can think of to say in response to Senator Obama is…

There was also a recent policy question posed to Senator Obama regarding how he would progress the US Military’s mission in Iraq. Senator Obama replied his first act as President of the United States would be to initiate the complete withdrawal of all US forces from Iraq.

A follow-up question was asked about, what then would he do about Al Qaida? Senator Obama, put forward an obviously well informed and wise policy type response that, if after complete withdrawal of US Forces from Iraq it was discovered that Al Qaida was operating there, we would send troops back to deal with them.

Exsqueeze me? Uh… HELLO? Houston, we have a problem! Pardon me sir, but Al Qaida is ALREADY IN IRAQ!!! WTF?

So basically, it seems to me the Distinguished Gentlemen from Illinois, is an incredibly eloquent, yet badly misinformed, ...fool?


fool : noun
Text: 1 a person who lacks good sense or judgment
Synonyms: boob, half-wit, jackass, lunatic, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, nut, simpleton, turkey, yo-yo


A lack of good sense? Yep. That sums it up pretty well.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

We're still in Korea, Japan, Italy, Germany, Cuba, and I don't even know where all else, those are just countries I could end up in.

We can't walk away and turn our back on the citizens after we trashed their country.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home