Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What I miss about the 80's...

I figured it out. What I miss about the 80's is not Disco, Tab cola, Punk Rock, Big Hair, Commodore or Amiga PC's, Chrysler K cars, Joe Montana, or even Bo Jackson... it's spandex.

Spandex and velour body suits, and this Cathy Dennis video is a perfect illustration of why... it's cheezy 80's Pop, but she's freakin HOT!!!

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

I don't remember this song at all, but I DO remember spandex. And parachute pants.

Man, I looked GOOD in parachute pants!!!

2:03 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

and pretty much everything else you would wear... or not. :-D

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home