Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WOW

Okay. So last time I said that this time I would post something about the Dow Jones. Well... nope. Not yet. Simply haven't had time to write it. It's still hovering back there in the dark and dusty recesses of my mind, but I've just been too consarned busy to get to it. But THIS!!! THIS is neat. THIS is awesome. THIS is something I absolutely had to share with you all because THIS... is the about the coolest piece of animation I've seen since Lupo the Butcher!

I've watched it so many times already. Not only is the animation pretty damn neat, the music is slick also. It starts off with a sort of bedspring piano beat-thing, then lays out a neat little rap-a-do on a radiator thingamabob, until moving on to a really cool drum bridge, and THEN we get a this really wild whirligig xylophone flower aperatus!... I'm hooked. It's really a pretty amazing arrangement.

Hope you enjoy it.

My favorite is the whirly flower-like xylophone thingy. What's yours?



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Wow ... I liked all of it!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

That's seriously neat, yet, seriously weird.

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Annoymous said...

Seems everything looks very well orchestrated.

Very nice.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home