Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Friday, September 16, 2005

HNT

Jeeze Louise! Calm down! Okay, yes it's after Thursday in Thailand already. Yes I plan on joining HNT. Gimme' a break though, I just set this blog up on Wednesday! Man you ladies are hardcore! :-)

Oh and one other question while we're on the topic... Steve... dude... what's with the toilet thing?

4 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

Well, I hadda go and we were out in the middle of nowhere and there was this toilet just sittin there ...

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

We can't help it if we're anxious for a little Chris :)

BTW, since you expressed doubt over whether my first HNT was actually me, I made sure the next one had some family photos in the background. Now you just have to decide if I'm hiring someone to pose as me every week. BWAHA!

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Alright, dammit! Enough is enough. You are severely slacking here! Have you been abducted by aliens? Gotten amnesia? It's certainly not that you have nothing to say! Come on!

10:52 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

The HNTs are her, all her, nuthin' but Biscuit!!! I can promise you that!

If you'd'a come to the reunion, you'd know that!!!

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home