Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Olivia Newton-John live in Sydney 2006 - Magic

I know, I know. 3 months ago I said my next blog post would be about the Dow Jones. Well, sometimes I have to get down off my soapbox and let all the non-believers go back to the school of hard knocks and learn the hard way.

So, instead of that... this! Can you believe this woman is going to be 61 years old in September of 2009???!!! She was 58 in this video. Wow.

ONJ I love you! You have a beautiful amazing voice like an angel, and you are every bit as beautiful now as you were in the 70's and 80's when I was listening to you on the radio.

Keep fighting for breast cancer awareness, and please... keep singing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

She was a spandex-wearing hottie once!

1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home