Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Say my name bee-yatch...

Not being one to buck a trend, here's my contribution to our latest blogidocious graphics fest...

Cursed Redhead-Injuring Nun-Eating Abomination from the Labyrinth

(I particularly like the Redhead-Injuring reference)

And then theres...

Cybernetic Humanoid Responsible for Infiltration and Sabotage

And for the ladies theres...

Charming Handsome Romeo Imparting Stimulation


or maybe...
Casanova Needing Worship


But that sounds too needy, so how about...

Wonderful Ideal Lover Lovingly Imparting Arousing Massage and Stimulation

Yeah. I think that last one works.

6 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

heh heh, redhead-injuring...

I like the last one :)

6:51 PM

 
Blogger thehipster said...

I think I know who that red-head would be. I see her once in awhile.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Cute!

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Hipster, I can't possibly imagine who you might be referring to... and if you believe that I've got some swampland in Death Valley for sale...

10:02 AM

 
Blogger thehipster said...

:) She lives in town and her kids go to the same school as my son. Lately whenever I see her she acts as if I'm not there. I take great pleasure in saying Hi!

3:25 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Ooh! I thought you were talking about JY - obviously Cheryl's talking about somebody else.
Fess up! Give it! Spill the beans!

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home