Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Name That Tune

"Homely-boobley-zeebley-boobley-homely-boobley-zeebley-BOP!"

More words from the song...

I'm just a _______,
And everywhere I go,
people know the part I'm playin'.

Pay for every dance.
Selling each romance.
Oooo' what their sayin'.

But there will come a day,
when youth will pass away
- - Buddy-oop - -
What will they think about me?
When the end comes I know I was just a ______
Life goes on without me.


I always loved that song. It's just fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Gigolo! I knew it from the first "Homely-boobley-zeebley-boobley-homely-boobley-zeebley-BOP!"

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Siren said...

You had me at "zeebley BOP!" you Gigolo!

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home