Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Prepare yourselves!

To all my blogging friends out there, please welcome another blogging newbie, her site is at "http://www.feefsworld.blogspot.com/".

Feef is a very good friend of mine here in Thailand. We've known each other for about 7 years now. She's new to this blog-thing, but I convinced her (being my usually persuasive self) to join in the fun. She may not blog daily, but give her time, she does like to write, and I thought y'all might like to get some additional persepectives from a non-U.S.A. person. I told her y'all would probably get a kick out of some of her stories about dealing with all us crazy foreigners running around over here in her country.

Okay Feef. I've set the stage. The curtain is up. The rest is up to you!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Suthnuh said...

Did I actually write "per-se-pec-tives"? Persepectives? Sounds like an infection of the pectoral muscle or something.

Puleeze fergiv mie pore speeling. Eht's 2 muhtch truble 2 go bak & chanj.

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Haw haw (that's a big ole Nelson Muntz laugh, in case you couldn't tell).

8:33 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Who's Nelson Muntz?

10:56 AM

 
Blogger Zebraman said...

Nice blog, Chris. Now I'm going to check out Feefsworld.

-Kev

1:59 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Zebra-dude! Thanks! One of these days I'll figure out how to bypass our proxy filter and post photos to get some color in this blog-o-mine. I checked out your blog as well... sorry though... I read that poem I wasn't supposed to read. Good stuff that! :-)

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home