Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I give up...

Okay. I give up. I surrender. I formally acquiesce. I throw myself on the mercy of the cyber-gods. I pitch myself from the heights of achievement down upon the purgatory of state-run telecomm, and roll my way down the rest of the way, bumping and bounding, into the hell of internet never-never land...

...I can not post pictures on my blog! Strangely enough, I can attach photos to emails, but apparently our internet proxy system does not allow "upload" of photos to the internet. How it differentiates between a hotmail upload attachment, and posting pics on a web page... I don't know. Not my area of expertise anymore. Bugger it as a bad job and move on.

If I ever get broadband available in my neighborhood I'll make up for lost time then. Until that happens (shortly after the end-of-days I'm sure this being Thailand and all) you'll all just have to assume you remember what I look like (if you ever did) and be patient.

...and no JY, this is not an excuse to not participate in HNT (although it does give me more time to exercise first) ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

That's okay, just describe it for us. I can use my imagination :)

12:03 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Yeah, I think he's pullin' a fast one on us.

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home