Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Needy People...

Okay. My bloggish compadre's suggested it. (tip o'the hat to Bisquit Chick and Sanity keeper). So here goes the Google needs game...

[if you don't know, you google your first name followed by the word "needs" instead of your last name. Then blog-post the top ten... or even the bottom ten... just post at least ten and leave it at that.]

I'm posting 12 because apparently Chris is a very needy person.

Chris Needs...

1. Chris needs feeding. Apparently 3 squares a day isn't enough for Chris.

2. Chris needs no mike stand. Um... all kinds of strange interpretations for that one.

3. Chris needs to check that everything is going well. Apparently Chris is a bit insecure.

4. Chris needs to do more freestyles and tracks. In that case Chris needs a new turntable and mixer for Christmas!

5. Chris needs a transfusion. Make mine A+!

6. Chris needs a haircut. I thought Brady Bunch fro's were making a comeback! Damn!

7. Chris needs to be researched. Apparently Chris has some unusual... um... attributes.

8. Chris needs to get more comfortable. Yeah... that last time on the bean bag gave me a cramp!

9. Chris needs late night listening. And Chris needs to be more comfortable so Chris can give you all of his attention the way you deserve it baby.

10. Chris needs your sex talk. Um... see the previous comment.

11. Chris needs fe fydd llu o ddiddanwyr gan gynnwys. Chris needs to stop sniffing glue. (I think that entry was in gaelic or welsh)

12. CHRIS needs to still be cleaned. Uh... can you say "sponge bath*"? volunteers?

*[the "sponge bath" thing I'll leave for another blog. There's a definite story in there]

4 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Number 2 and 11 I love! For a little bit of 10, I'd give you a 12:)

1:40 AM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

They got you, too, even all the way in Thailand! Those girls are bad, baaaaad news!

2:29 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

Me bad? Nevah! Can't you see my halo:)

2:40 AM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Me too, me too! I have a halo around here ... somewhere.
Da-yum, can't find it. Humph.

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home