Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Feef's World

Feef's World! Party Time! Excellent! oh. wait. That's Wayne's World. Sorry.

Okay. So my Thai friend I convinced to blog at www.feefsworld.blogspot.com is suffering from writers block. She has promised to write some this week. She actually is a good writer. She has been working for a Thai magazine called "Praew" (don't ask me what that means 'cause I don't know and I'm afraid to ask! It's a ladyzine). She has written travelogues, interviews, and fashion reviews. She even worked on an interview with Donald "The Don" Trump. So I just know she's gotta have stuff to say!

What I thought was humorous is I told y'all to go check out her blog, you get there and see the blog title is "The Story of My Life" and then there's nothing there to read. Seems a pretty uneventfull life, eh?

Well you'll just have to trust me that Feef is a funny and talkative person. She'll get this blog thing going eventually... and HNT??? Now THAT would be interesting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

Happens to us all. Some days I'm writing stuff on my hand (I call that my redneck palm pilot) so that I'll remember it later to blog, other days I just got nuttin!

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home