Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bummer!

Well, as it turns out my Thai friend who was going to start blogging is not able to right now. She's in the process of transitioning out of one job, and about to jump into a new one. So, she's very limited in free time right now. She said she would try again in the future after she's settled into her new job.

I'll have to see if any of my other Thai friends are blogging, or interested in starting. They all have funny stories to tell about all of us silly foreigners running around in their country.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Heya, sweetie, thanks for the nice thoughts! I'm always in favor of burning something to feel better. You'll never offend me with that. I'm also always in favor of people choosing whatever spiritual path most soothes and comforts their soul, and that the path is different for every individual. Have a great day!

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home