Being a US Citizen living outside the USA I get alot of interesting and sometimes StRAngE questions/comments on the USA from people in other countries. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Family Photo Time!

Well if I can get the KISS album cover to load I should be able to get family photos to load to right? Maybe? Please?

The whole family group shot:


(I really need to exercise more!)

And now the really cute kid shots. Oldest first. Marisa is going to be 4 in February 2006! I can't believe so much time has passed. It's just been way too quick. Seems like just yesterday she was still pooping in pampers.



Nicholas is 9 months old as of 13 Jan 2006. Seems like I was just cutting the cord yesterday and being the dutiful husband waiting on my wife hand-and-foot, changing diapers at 3am, and generally averaging about 2.5 hours sleep per night. Yikes! Glad he's a bit older these days, but definitely not easier to handle. His only words right now are Momma, and mum-mum (eat), but he's already standing and just about ready to start walking, and no we haven't baby-safed the house yet. It's on my to-do list.



Well, I'm off to a meeting. Enjoy the pics. Hope I can keep posting more now that the server seems to be working!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics of a great family. Thanks.

9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous kids!

I saw your comment on cmhl's blog about your Citation.
That was MY first car too!
Mine was without a hatchback/blue/manual transmission, also 1980.

I did love that car and the freedom it provided.


Also, love your eclectic music choices. I too love many different types of music.

Nice to meet ya...visit my blog sometime.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Biscuit said...

You're all gorgeous. Sa is a hottie! Are you sure you want to bring her around this letcherous group of people? :) Sam's a boob grabber, you know.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Don: Thanks! I've enjoyed learning about and keeping track of yours also. Looking forward to hopefully meeting you in the not to distant future.

Novaks8: I had a white, 4 dr hatchback, with automatic trans. Other than the transmission it was a very basic car. Vinyl seats, AM radio, etc. I installed a stereo/cassette and speakers but that was about it. Good car!

JY: I didn't know Sam was a boob grabber. I think Sa will be thoroughly scandalized, but as much as I talk about ya'll it'll be worth it!

12:19 PM

 
Blogger thehipster said...

Your family is beautiful. I can see you in both their faces. I wanted to name my son Nicholas. I just love that name, but the hubby wouldn't agree.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger KellyKline said...

Gorgeous family! Sunisa looks like a teenager!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Thank you to everyone for all the very nice comments! And just so you know... my wife in this picture is 29 years old! I may be twisted, but I'm not quite that much of a lecherous old man. :-)

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Hey, I'm only a boob grabber of the willing, and you grabbees all know it! Sa is safe with me.

Unless she'd like to be grabbed, that is.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home